- Our Undergraduate Program
- Major and Minor Requirements
- International Relations
International Relations - PS 28
The study of the nation-state and its relationships. Conflict and cooperation among countries - war and peace, global economics and climate.
ALL COURSES FOR THE MAJOR MUST BE TAKEN FOR A LETTER GRADE.
- Lower-division required: PS 12 or 12D and two of the following three introductory sequence lower division courses: PS 10 or 10D, PS 11 or 11D, PS 13 or 13D
- PS 30 or 30D
- Five upper-division IR courses with at least one each from the following two groups (the other 3 can be any upper-division IR courses):
- Foreign Policy/National and International Security: 124, 140 B-C, 140D, 142A, 142D, 142I-J-K-L-M-N-O-P-Q, 143A, 145A, 146A, 147B, 150A, 153
- Political Economy/Theory of International Relations: 126AA, 126AB, 140A, 142L, 144 144AB, 144D, 144E, 144F, 145C, 146A, 151
- Seven additional upper-division courses (12 total upper-division)
Major and Minor Requirements