- Our Undergraduate Program
- Major and Minor Requirements
- Public Policy
Public Policy - PS 31
Analysis of policy in specific areas such as the environment, health, urban renewal.
ALL COURSES FOR THE MAJOR MUST BE TAKEN FOR A LETTER GRADE.
- Lower-division required: PS 10 or 10D and two of the following introductory sequence lower division courses PS 11 or 11D, PS 12 or 12D, PS 13 or 13D
- PS 30 or 30D
- Public Policy: ONE of the following: 160AB, 162, 163, 168, 170A, 171, 172
- American/Policy: TWO of the following: 100A, 100B, 100C, 100E, 100H, 100J, 100M, 100N, 100O, 100Q
- Politics: ONE of the following:102C, 102E, 102L, 103A, 103B, 103C, 142A, 142J,
- Seven additional upper-division courses (12 total upper-divisions)
Major and Minor Requirements