American Politics - PS 26
- Lower-division: PS 10 and two from the following introductory sequence lower division courses : PS 11, PS 12, PS 13
- PS 30
- Five upper-division American courses, of which:
- At least two must be from the 100 sequence: 100A, 100B, 100C, 100DA, 100E, 100H, 100J, 100K, 100M, 100N, 100O, 100Q
- The additional courses for the American concentration must be chosen from: 102C, 102E, 102F, 102G, 102J, 102K, 102L, 103A, 103B, 103C, 104A, 104B, 104C, 104D, 104F, 104I, 104L, 104M, 105A
- Seven additional upper-division courses (12 total upper-division).
Declaration/Change of Major Form (PDF)