- Our Undergraduate Program
- Major and Minor Requirements
- Public Law
Public Law - PS 30
Constitutional and statutory laws that define our rights and regulate our lives.
ALL COURSES FOR THE MAJOR MUST BE TAKEN FOR A LETTER GRADE.
- Lower-division required: PS 10 or 10D and two of the following introductory sequence lower division courses PS 11 or 11D, PS 12 or 12D, PS 13 or 13D
- PS 30 or 30D
- At least five of the following: 100A, 100B, 100M, 102D, 102L, 104A, 104B, 104C, 104D, 104E, 104F, 104G, 104I, 104J, 104K, 104L, 104M, 104N, 104P
- Seven additional upper-division courses (12 total upper-division)
Major and Minor Requirements